Based in Tokyo, Kantan Games is laser-focused on mobile gaming and Japan.
Our clients are interested in maximizing their chances of success in the lucrative Japanese gaming market and are located all over the world – primarily in the US, Japan and other parts of Asia.
We have extensive knowledge of the Japanese game and mobile ecosystem and its key players, i.e. LINE, DeNA, GREE, GungHo Online Entertainment, Colopl, Cyberagent, and so forth – all the way down to the newest startups.
Our CEO was quoted in The New York Times, Forbes, Reuters, Bloomberg, The Washington Post, DER SPIEGEL, The Japan Times, The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, BBC, NHK, EDGE, The Verge, Inside Social Games, Engadget, Gizmodo, Wired, and other media outlets worldwide.
Our clients include:
- financial institutions (hedge funds, private equity firms, investment banks, etc.)
- mobile game makers
- game marketing firms
- technology companies
- market and trend research companies
Kantan Games is covering three key areas:
- Consulting on the Japanese mobile gaming industry
– strategic consulting (market entry, guidance, M&A consulting, etc.)
– ad-hoc consulting on specific companies (through expert networks or direct)
– advice on localization of games and related services for the Japanese market
- Market research
– market analysis (macro and vertical)
– competitive analysis
– risk assessment
- Game and app marketing and user acquisition services in Japan
Contact us today to get your project going or schedule a call.
All discussions and contacts will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.